BAD WORD FOR A GOOD THING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Cbox

chilling in the slytherin dungeons ((open!!))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chilling in the slytherin dungeons ((open!!)) Empty chilling in the slytherin dungeons ((open!!))

Post by Icarus Snape Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Icarus was sitting in the common room trying to finish up an assignment for Defense Against The Dark Arts. I'd yell for my dad to help, but I don't think he'd want me to bother him after a long day. Guess I'll attempt to do the shit I know and procrastinate, he thought solemnly; this had always been his weakest subject, and it didn't help any that almost every DADA professor is/was shitty, with the exception of his dad. he always loved his dad and always thinks positively about him. Suddenly, Icarus heard footsteps enter the common room.
Icarus Snape
Icarus Snape
pic and lyrics :
chilling in the slytherin dungeons ((open!!)) Billgifresize2_zps7sttbnza
Maniac martyr, out for the kill Kult devil rider, gettin' queer for a fix Poison puppet, lick the shit off my boot You're a shell of a man, selling flesh to transcend Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top