BAD WORD FOR A GOOD THING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Cbox

SNAPE, icarus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SNAPE, icarus Empty SNAPE, icarus

Post by Icarus Snape Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:33 pm

NAME: icarus dionysus snape

NICKNAME: n/a

DATE OF BIRTH: july 15, 1992

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin

WAND: chestnut, 10.5", dragon heartstring core, slightly bendy

FACE CLAIM: Bill Kaulitz

icarus dionysus snape
I was born along with my twin long ago in 1992. My mom left us and dad a few months after we were born blah blah blah. I'm glad that we were raised by dad because unlike our mom who we've only seen ONCE since their divorce, he's actually really intelligent. Unlike my older twin who I love dearly who can be such a dumbass, I'm like our dad when it comes to potions. I'm amazing at my potions. Ask my dad because even he'd say so. People call me promiscuous when really I enjoy having fun. Thanks Muggle England! I love you and your parties! Just don't tell dad. Wizarding England is so behind the times. Bye owls, have this fucking flip phone. I'm gonna be the baddest bitch in Hogwarts once I convince my dad to let me get a flip phone over vacation. Hopefully at one point, I can find a boy, but it's hard when you're undesirable because of looking very androgynous and because I'm one of the sons of Snape. I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks, and I can't wait for my fifth year to be over.

On a more serious note, I was born in mid-July, I always heard about "That Potter bastard" as I grew up blah blah blah. My dad really fucking disliked him although he was sorta trying to protect him in the process. Considering what he had told my brother and I about Harry's dad when growing up, I'd respond in a similar fashion as well. My dad has inspired me to become a potion's master when I get older. If I'm lucky, I'd become an apprentice while I'm still at Hogwarts. I could always use a bit of early training so I could be nearing my mastery whenever the end of my 7th year rolls around. Also, I can have a bit of an ego, okay maybe a huge ego, but it works for me.
xaria est

Icarus Snape
Icarus Snape
pic and lyrics :
SNAPE, icarus Billgifresize2_zps7sttbnza
Maniac martyr, out for the kill Kult devil rider, gettin' queer for a fix Poison puppet, lick the shit off my boot You're a shell of a man, selling flesh to transcend Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

SNAPE, icarus Empty Re: SNAPE, icarus

Post by Creepie Creecher Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:36 pm

congratulations!
you have been accepted! fill out the required claims and start roleplaying!
Creepie Creecher
Creepie Creecher
pic and lyrics :
SNAPE, icarus 200
lyrics here
https://badwordforagoodthing.rpg-board.net
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

quick reply

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum