BAD WORD FOR A GOOD THING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Cbox

THE GIF GAME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE GIF GAME Empty THE GIF GAME

Post by Icarus Snape Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:33 pm

alright, this is ic, so post as whatever character you're logged in to along with their fc yadda yadda yadda. the part that makes this fun is that if you can't find a gif of your fc for a certain reaction, you can use a picture, AND if it's the right moment and if there's no judgy gifs and shit, you don't have to even use your fc, especially if you have a huge folder full of reaction gif/pics you wanna use, also you don't have to add dialogue if the gif/pic just perfectly sums up their response. i shall start as icarus since that's the account i'm on.

THE GIF GAME Tumblr_inline_n2r00dc8Oi1s7mhug
Does anyone have a fucking cigarette?
Icarus Snape
Icarus Snape
pic and lyrics :
THE GIF GAME Billgifresize2_zps7sttbnza
Maniac martyr, out for the kill Kult devil rider, gettin' queer for a fix Poison puppet, lick the shit off my boot You're a shell of a man, selling flesh to transcend Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

THE GIF GAME Empty Re: THE GIF GAME

Post by Gloria Freedman Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:42 pm

THE GIF GAME Tumblr_inline_nj6dj9T51R1rucghh
Nope.
Gloria Freedman
Gloria Freedman
pic and lyrics :
THE GIF GAME Tumblr_inline_nj6e36aG7Q1rucghh
It doesn't matter what they say I know I'm gonna love any old way What can I do What 'bout you Don't want nobody, nobody. Baby, it's you Baby, it's you
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Muggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Snape Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:49 pm

THE GIF GAME Tumblr_inline_nirhkeItIU1r1e7wt
There has to be one fucking person here with cigarettes.
Icarus Snape
Icarus Snape
pic and lyrics :
THE GIF GAME Billgifresize2_zps7sttbnza
Maniac martyr, out for the kill Kult devil rider, gettin' queer for a fix Poison puppet, lick the shit off my boot You're a shell of a man, selling flesh to transcend Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

quick reply

Permissions in this forum: