BAD WORD FOR A GOOD THING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Cbox

cupid carries a gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cupid carries a gun Empty cupid carries a gun

Post by Icarus Snape Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:54 pm

cupid carries a gun Tumblr_inline_n1invnuICn1qkq6nk
ok since i've seen repo! i've been having this like ship idea that it's been driving me crazy so here i am finally posting the want ad for him. ok, so he's like 28, but he was put into school late so he practically completely knew those like draco malfoy (snake brothers tbh) and he was sorted into slytherin, so he's a slytherin alum. his allegiance is to the dark but he's not a death eater because he doesn't agree with the ideals that voldemort holds so he just wants the dark arts to be less stigmatized i guess Cool also, he's a potions master, and he practically meets icarus somewhere and p much offers him to be his apprentice and yeah. then icarus falls in love with him blah blah blah and they practically become lovers once icarus is legal and pretty much starts fucking. also, he's also a wizard drug dealer to help make money because his business when it comes to potions is p slow, so he sells drugs in order to pay his bills and stuff basically. his face claim is terrance zdunich and is non-negotiable. the name, personality, and history is all up to whoever takes him just as long as the character pretty much has the required stuff that's pretty much non-negotiable. if you wanna change how he and icarus ends up meeting just let me know because we can totally work something out. c; anyway i'll love whoever takes him forever. that's about it so yeah.

Icarus Snape
Icarus Snape
pic and lyrics :
cupid carries a gun Billgifresize2_zps7sttbnza
Maniac martyr, out for the kill Kult devil rider, gettin' queer for a fix Poison puppet, lick the shit off my boot You're a shell of a man, selling flesh to transcend Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

cupid carries a gun Empty Re: cupid carries a gun

Post by Icarus Snape Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:37 pm

<333
Icarus Snape
Icarus Snape
pic and lyrics :
Maniac martyr, out for the kill Kult devil rider, gettin' queer for a fix Poison puppet, lick the shit off my boot You're a shell of a man, selling flesh to transcend Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Snape Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:09 pm

<3
Icarus Snape
Icarus Snape
pic and lyrics :
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

quick reply

Permissions in this forum: